Honey and ginger glazed pumpkin bread.
You can cook Honey and ginger glazed pumpkin bread using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey and ginger glazed pumpkin bread
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of all purposes flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree.
- You need 1/2 cup of banana puree.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon ground.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ginger ground.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of clove ground.
- Prepare 11/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare of For Honey Glaze.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of soft butter.
- You need 2 tablespoons of ginger.
Honey and ginger glazed pumpkin bread step by step
- Preheat the oven 180 ° c for 10 minutes..
- In a mixing bowl add flour, Baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves. Whisk together..
- In another bowl add sugar and oil and beat a hand mixer until combined. Add pumpkin puree and banana puree and mix well..
- Add half the flour mixture, beating on a low speed..
- Add the remaining flour mixture and stir a until smooth mixture..
- Now spread the batter in a grease loaf pan..
- Bake at 35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the Center comes out clean..
- Place pan on wire cooling for 10 minutes. Remove bread from the pan and let it cool completely..
- Make HONEY GINGER GLAZED..
- Add butter in a pan in low flame when butter is melted to add ginger and honey mix well and switch off the flame..
- When ready to eat, drizzle loaves with glaze and serve..